New Location! 1140 E Brickyard Road Suite 33, Studio #105
Welcome to the best facial spa in Salt Lake City!
You'll love my comfy heated table and soothing music, and will feel special, pampered at a great price, and never rushed.
You Benefit by Choosing the Right Massage Therapist
All therapists have a different style or feel, so to get the best from your massage experience, don't choose your therapist based only on price or location! Book with me if you're looking for:
- Gentle work that doesn't cause intense pain
- Slow massage strokes with medium pressure
- Results without leftover soreness
- Quiet session, no chatting during relaxation
- Added value like hot stones, skin care, essential oils or hot towels
- Luxury feel with an affordable price!
- Convenient Salt Lake location in Millcreek's Brickyard shopping center, south of Sugarhouse
I graduated from the Massage Therapy program at Vista College in 2010 and the Esthetics program at Marinello Schools of Beauty in 2013, later completing an apprenticeship to gain my Master level Esthetician license. My massage style is gentle, slow, and relaxing, reducing tension with medium pressure and minimal discomfort. In my philosophy, firm or deep work are uncomfortable but never intensely painful-there are better ways to release muscles! (Fire Cupping!)
I specialize in natural, botanical skincare, Professional Strength corrective skin care from Skin Script Rx, ultrasonic exfoliation, and aromatherapy, and enjoy combining massage with esthetics to give you additional benefits during your spa treatment.
My favorite services to provide are Facials, Relaxing Massage, and Crystal Healing. Try the Crystal Chakra Facial for a great combination of energy, massage, and skin care! Gift Cards are available for birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, Christmas, and any special occasion.